10 quick thoughts:
- I’m experiencing vivid dreams of dessert. I’ve had dreams where all I do is eat Ice Cream. I don’t know if this means I’m going crazy.
- There is either a rat/mouse in my house that I’m in a battle of wits with. I’m currently losing. My mouse-trap has successfully fed it dinner three times. It stole my headband and a pair of socks that were by my bed. The one time I had it cornered, I broke my broom trying to kill it. The little guy almost chewed through my phone charger the other night. I’m dumber than a rat.
- The local library here has only about 600 books. I’m thinking of starting a book drive back home/petitioning my former schools to help improve the library. Then I can teach kids their high school equivalency. Then I’m going to dig a tunnel through my house and crawl through poop to freedom.
- But in all seriousness, I’m wondering if anyone back home could organize for a book collection. Everything from children’s books to used textbooks would be great.
- …Is there a better movie than the Shawshank Redemption? I wish Morgan Freeman could narrate my blog.
- Political rant: Why is it that whenever there is a headline about Democrats accomplishing something it is always quantified? $100 billion jobs bill. 800 billion stimulus package. $20 billion schools package. Come on guys, you can’t just throw money at a problem and expect results.
- One more. A year ago I told my Dad I thought John Thune was the Republican’s Obama. If he runs, I predict he will be our new President or Vice President.
- I think my brother is coming in late March to visit. We are hoping to hike the Simien Mountains for a few days. I’m a little too excited.
- The Packers won. Good > Evil. Aaron Rodgers conquers both Brett Favre and Ben Roethlisberger in a single night. And he beats dog killer Mike Vick along the way. Thanks, Sports God. Now can you show some mercy to D.C?
- Maybe start by changing the Wizards stupid name/uniform. I’d take the Bullets back in a heartbeat. But what about starting with D.C. instead of Washington? I kind of like “The D.C. Elite.” Thoughts?