I’ve made the greatest Sandwich in the world, given my ingredients. Here is the recipe for all you fellow volunteers, future volunteers, Brandon Brager, college kids on a Saturday with a hangover, and Ben Deane. It takes about 5 minutes to make:
- In a shallow bowl, wisk 2 eggs with 1 tsp Vanilla, 1 tsp Cinnamon, 1 tbsp flour, and either ¼ cup milk or 1tbsp of dried milk powder.
- Soak sliced French Bread (although Cinnamon Raisin would be killer here) in the French toast batter.
- Fry for a few minutes on a pan with butter until the sides are lightly browned
- Sandwich with Peanut Butter. If you are feeling crazy, add sliced bananas, powdered sugar, maple syrup, or cinnamon/sugar. Or all of them.
- Try not to fall in love. Its only a sandwich after all.